Re: Ultraviolet Radiation Hazards

Eric,
Although there are probably other sources perhaps more available to you, I
would refer you to the Proceedings of the 1996 IRPA Congress, Volume 1 ,
Session 12, Ultraviolet Radiation. At it four papers , one on UV and the
Skin, one on Ultraviolet Radiation:The Eye, one on Climatology of UVB and
Ozone Variations and the Global Solar UV-Index and one on Chronic Effects of
the UV on Human Skin were presented. If you do not obtain sufficient
information (probably forthcoming from other sources), let me know and I'll
send copies to you.
Andy