Re: Ultraviolet Radiation Hazards

> I am interested in knowing if any governments (anywhere in the world),
> government agencies, technical associations.............................

Greetings,

Having visted the Australian Radiation Laboratory yesterday I noted
that they had a couple of publications relevant to the UV radiation
field. I picked up a brochure with the intent to browse through it
but as yet have not had time. The was also a book on the subject.

As I said I have not looked through either and can't comment on the
contents.

Cheers
All the standard disclaimers!!
Lindsay Tremethick