RE: Deuterium Oxide 100%

The answer is maybe (!) since the enrichment process probably enriches
the heavier isotopes. Having said that, measurements on >99.9%
Deuterium Oxide that I've done have not revealed any measurable tritium
content. The best thing to do would be to measure it by liquid
scintillation counting first and then decide....

Best wishes,
Simon Jerome
National Physical Laboratory, UK

simon.jerome@npl.co.uk