Re: Chi-Square Test and Counting Statistics -Reply

Judd-

I appreciated your response to the Chi-Square Test and Counting
Statistics question.  It reminded me of a recent (6/97) editorial by Gen
Roessler (HP Newsletter) that more operational information should be
contained in the Newsletter (Journal too in my opinion).  I believe they
were going to call it the Ops Center.  Anyway, I would encourage you to
consider forwarding the subject article to the Newsletter.  I think it would
be an excellent addition to the Newsletter.

Regards,
Eric Abelquist
abelqui@orau.gov