Date:          Thu, 6 Nov 1997 15:38:56 -0600 (CST)
From:          Eric Boeldt <ejb6@psu.edu>
To:            Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Subject:       Re: Regs and safety procedures on Lasers

At 03:16 PM 11/6/97 -0600, you wrote:
>--Part9711061553.Q

>Also, do any of you "radsafer's" have a good Laser
>Safety/non-ionizing program that your would be willing to
>share with my non-profit, city owned hospital?

If anyone has a good program that he or she would be willing to share, I
think a lot of us would be interested.

Thanks.

Eric 		ejb6@psu.edu
Eric Boeldt
Manager Radiation Protection		814-865-6391
Environmental Health and Safety	FAX  863-7427
6 Eisenhower Parking Deck
University Park, PA   16802		ejb6@psu.edu

James H. Ogden, Jr., Emergency Planner
WIPP Transportation Project