New Rocketdyne study

     Dear Radsafers,

     I learned of a new study of Rocketdyne workers that showed some excess
     cancers in workers with relatively high radiation exposures.  The
     executive summary of the study was released, but not the study itself.
      It was done by three researchers at UCLA and seems to have been
     reasonable epidemiology EXCEPT that these workers had heavy exposure
     to hydrazine, among other confounding factors, which was not
     considered.  I would be interested in knowing how the study corrected
     for smoking, changes in dosimetry over the 30-year period of the
     study, etc.  Does anyone know how a copy of the study can be obtained?

     Ruth Weiner
     Sandia National Labs
     rfweine@sandia.gov
     Opinions expressed herein are my own and don't reflect on any other
     person or organization.