Re: DU Risk Assessment

If you are interested in learning more about Depleted Uranium (DU)
Penetrators, contact Frank Vumbaco at Nuclear Metals, Inc.  NMI is a producer
of DU penetrators.  Mr. Vumbaco's e-mail address is vumbaco@nucmet.com.

As we learned from the Persian Gulf War, the penetrators as part of an
integrated weapon are quite effective.  If the penetrators did not exist or
had not been used, I just wonder how many more Americans would have been
killed or wounded.

By the way, I work with Russian regulators and they've informed me that their
military also uses uranium penetrators.  Good thing they didn't sell any to
the Iraqis.

Scott Pennington, CHP, REM
Enercorp Federal Services Corporation
(317) 733-0370