RSO position

While I am happy to find out that there is a nice pool of possible RSOs
out there who can help us out with our ongoing RSO plight, I need to
remind everyone that we have not decided in what direction we are going to
go. Apparently, when my last message went out on this net (and the radsafe
net), it was interpreted to be a "job posting", when actually, I was
asking other administrators for their suggestions on how to solve our
problem (hiring an outside parttime person being just one of the options).

On the other hand, it doesn't hurt to have this pool of applicants and
your information; accordingly while I do not want my office flooded with
telephone calls any longer, I welcome your e-mail "resumes".

Thank you. Rikki

Rikki B. Schwartz
Director, EH&S
Oakland University
Rochester, MI 48309-4401
Phone (248) 370-4196
Fax (248) 370-4376
e-mail rbschwar@oakland.edu

"I'm trying to contain an outbreak, and you're driving the monkey to the
airport!" (Hank Hill - 11/09/97).