Dose Optimization

I am developing a dose optimization program and in order to accomplish this task
I have reviewed the ICRP documents and PNL-6577.  Now I am interested in
learning what methods are actually used in the real world.  If anyone has any
examples of dose optimization techniques they have used, would you please e-mail
me describing the technique.  It would also be helpful if you would include when
you performed the optimization i.e. Title I, Title II.  Please include
references that you used.

Thank you

Kevin Roberts
karober@sandia.gov