Re: Question for Electronic Dosimetry Users

I would be interested in seeing your replies.

We (Fermi 2) are just implementing EDs into our program (MGP DMC-100).

We are disabling the dose rate feature to disallow it's use a mini
doserate meter.  Our justification is based upon industry experiences and
a notice we received (may have been an NRC OE report).