Electronic Dosimeter for 100 nanosecond x-ray pulses

I would appreciate to know what kind  and type of electronic dosimeters
are suitable to measure x-ray pulses with 100 nanosecond duration and
expected exposure rate is 50-200 mR/pulse at about 1 meter from target.
The expected x-ray energies are 0-3 MeV. I want to be able to access the
exposure (or rate) immediately without special reader and keep as
long as I want. Area monitors will be in place
but they will require to be processed by outside vendor. I would like to
map radiation fields as quickly as possible in our facility when the unit
starts operating. I have 2 pressurized ion chambers which have integration
mode. I would like to be able to take more than two points/pulse.

I checked with salesperson about two products but I did not receive a
clear answer about their dosimeter responce time.

Thank you in advance for your input. Drive safely and hope everyone have a
good Thanksgiving. M. Jo

Myung Chul Jo <mjo@scs.unr.edu>
University of Nevada, Reno
Health Physics