Radiation Safety Office Software Offerings

	Our Radiation Safety Office is interested in learning about the current
offerings of off-the-shelf computer software for Radiation Safety Office
recordkeeping, especially for NT server or Intranet systems.  In 1994 our
Radiation Safety Office reviewed various computer software packages for
tracking radioactive material, users and labs.  Now we are looking at either
upgrading or replacing our current recordkeeping system.  We are a biomedical
R&D facility using radionuclides such as H-3, C-14, S-35, P-32, P-33 and I-125.
Any leads, information or suggestions would be appreciated.

To avoid clogging up RADSAFE, please send your responses directly to me.  Thank
you.

Augusto Cordova, RSO
DuPont Experimental Station
Rte. 141 & Henry Clay