position

A position of research scientist in radiochemistry will be opened soon in
Nantes by the CNRS. This concerns a young scientist (< 30 at the end of
this year), with a thesis and, preferably, with one year experience as
postdoc or else. Information on the dead line for application should be
available soon on the WEB at the following address :
http:/www.CNRS.FR/CHIMIE (look at commission 19, "postes affiches").
Information on our lab and our radiochemistry group cans be ontained on the
WEB  http:/www-SUBATECH.IN2P3.FR

Candidates are required to send me their CV:
ECOLE DES MINES
LAB SUBATECH
BP 20722
44307 NANTES CEDEX 03