Proposed Standards -Reply

James Newton
I have not herd about a new draft HP tech training standard. A rewrite of
one of the existing standards might be in the works.
There are meny standards or recommendations out there now.
NRC Reg Guide 1.8 "Personnel Qualification and Training", 1980
DOE EH-?, "Radiological Control Manual", 1984
ANSI, 18.1 (I think) (ANSI catalog is on line for looking)
INPO, 87-008, "Guidelines for Training and Qualification of Radiological
Protection Technicians"

If you hear of a rewrite or new standard let me know.
Robert Monsalve-Jones
rmjones@itcrp.com