Re: RADSAFE digest 1631

> Floyd Galpin <fgalpin@compuserve.com> wrote:
>
> How does one respond to so many misconceptions, untruths, and lies.  I hope
> that some of the radsafe participants who make an attempt at this will post
> their responses to the list so that others of us might be edified.

Caldicott has a talent for catching the media's attention. Many anti-nuclear groups were created by her
followers. They mindlessly repeat her statements as fact.
I ask that you respond to Caldicott because she is a bully, and the way to stop a bully is to confront them.

Thanks

John Hughes
yayaokok@deltanet.com