Advice needed on Food Irradiation -Reply

I would think that the FDA views Food Irradiaiton a an additional step to
assure a good food supply. The inplace inspections and inspectors
should remain. Cleanleness requirements should (will) remain.
I say this because of some news reports indicating that with food
irradiation the FDA will decrease survallance and cleanleness
requirements thus alowing for teh increase of fecal matter in the food
supply.
Nothing from the FDA or any other commenting groups has recommended
or advicated the reduction in other requirements. At least as I understand
the reports.

My thoughts only
Robert Monsalve-Jones