RE: RADSAFE digest 1623

Looked at from this perspective, the graph as presented tends to support
the misconception that radiation exposures have a phenomenal impact for
any specific effect. More to the point, how is an uniformed member of
the public going to look at it? I think they would interpret it as "any
exposure, no matter how small, results in a significant additional
risk". How about we show this to a number of people and ask them to
interpret it?

Rick Edwards, Analyst

The Boeing Company, Radiation Protection Technical Services Group
richard.w.edwards@boeing.com         (425) 393-8250