Re: Advice needed on Food Irradiation

Please accept my apology.

Yesterday afternoon, I was responding to Jonh Pfund's request about
the subject listed above. It was in the afternoon and I thought it might
behelpful to John if he could see some of the websites. He didn't seem to
have a lot of time. So I posted our webpage address where
I collected and listed a number of well known websites related to food
irradiation (such as HPS position statement, ADA, IAEA, WHO). At the
time, I had a number of files open in my grouchy win-95 and I am not sure
what went out to the radsafe. I received couple questions today so I
assume my message was not clear to everyone.

My webpage address is " http://www.ehs.unr.edu/rso/ ". In the main
page, there is a subtitle called "Radiation Related Sites of Interest"
which includes a number of food irradiation related website addresses
(they are linked).

This message is being sent by DOS. Sorry for inconveniences I may have
caused. M. Jo

Myung Chul Jo <mjo@scs.unr.edu>
University of Nevada, Reno
Health Physics