Re: Advice needed on Food Irradiation

Hi, John!
I put a number of websites which are related to the food irradiation in our web
page. When you get to our rad safety main page, go to "Radiation Related Sites of
Interest". There you will find food irradiation area. My web address is
http://www.ehs.unr.edu/rso/  I could fax you some information if you provide me
with your fax number.   My phone number is 702-784-4540. Good luck
Myung Chul Jo
Radiation Safety, EH&S/328
University of Nevada Reno
Reno, NV 89557