From: LORENZEN_W@A1.TCH.HARVARD.EDU
To: radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu; CHASE, VINCE AD BIPUS
Subject: Looking For Waste Answers
Date: Thursday, December 04, 1997 2:02PM

<<File Attachment: ENVELOPE.TXT>>
I posted a message several weeks ago concerning Chem. Nuclear's proposal for

generators/brokers/present Barnwell Permit holders to buy volume allocations
now
for your use over the next 25 years...

I have since learned that CNSI was looking for 10 of the large
generators/providers of waste to buy-in in order for this to fly...

During my cold calling I was informed that SEG (GTS Duratek), Duke Power,
Commonwealth Edison, Radiac, Philotechnics, and ADCO have all said they are
NOT
buying..  So where does this leave the proposal?

Or even worst, where does it leave the "small generator"?

Have any of you who are impacted made any decisions on this?
or, have you heard anything to the contrary.

Regards from a small generator,

William Lorenzen
Children's Hospital
Boston, MA