inappropriate postings

Just a reminder folks -

Please DO NOT post test messages to the mailing list, and please DO NOT
answer test messages via the mailing list.  Keep in mind that each
message posted to the list is being sent to over 2000 subscribers, many
of whom already have quite a lot of e-mail through which to sort.

(So this is what happens when I spend most of the day at our rad waste
facility! :) )

Thank you in advance for your cooperation!

Melissa Woo
RADSAFE List-owner/manager

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist                    |m-woo@uiuc.edu
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign       |ofc 1.217.244.7233