Bayser or Bayzer process??????

While watching CNN's Crossfire Sunday show, a comment was made about
the Bayser - Bayzer (sp?) Process, whereby radioactive waste was made
benign. The comment was made as part of the discussion evolving
around the global warming issue, and the implication made was that by
using this process, the US could build another hundred nuclear power
plants. The bigger implication being made was that the only reason we
aren't building nuclear power plants today is the radwaste issue,
which we all know is not an issue (if the government would get off of
their duffs) and that the real issue is the public's perception that
nuclear power is inherently dangerous (be it the LNT or not).

Anyone have any information on this process?
------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director
ICN Dosimetry Division