Problems with long TLD issue periods ?

Hello
     While this query is primarily directed to nuclear power plants, I would
appreciate hearing from anyone who utilizes an outside vendor for their
dosimetry program (TLD) and has issue periods ranging from quarterly on up.
1) Have you had an increase in TLD result vs electronic dosimeter or self
reading pocket dosimeter result missmatches that required evaluation ?
2) Do you find these evaluations more dificult to perform due to the
incresed issue period ?
3) Is fade a problem with the tld type you now use with the increased issue
period? How do you deal with it  ?
4)Do you blind spike tlds for testing the performance of your vendor ? If so,
 have you seen any change in the preformance of your vendors results that
might be attributed to the increased issue period.
     The answers to these questions as well as anyother information you
could provide me as reguards your experience with longer tld issue periods
would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Tim Martinson
Health Physics Group