Re: DoT training req. for limited quantity carriers

     Les:

     Small quantities differ from limited quantities in that: a)
     prototype testing of the package is required; b) hazmat employee
     training is not required; and c) incident notification is not
     required.

     Dave Pratt
     Senior Health Physicist
     Radiation Center