Re: Radiation Safety Tracking System

At 04:50 PM 12/8/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Does anyone know of a Radiation Safety Tracking software package?
>
>The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, GA has
>requested that I research and find any and all possible software
>packages that will meet their needs.

At Baylor we have started using HP Assistant from On Site Systems, Inc 23 N.
Gore, Suite 200, St. Louis, MO  63119  (314) 963-9934. Cost was $7500 with a
$750 annual maintenance fee for updates, etc.  Had some difficulty getting
it up and running initially but it seems to be effective as we are learning
more how to use its capabilities.

Warren D. Snell
Radiation Safety Officer
Baylor College of Medicine
One Baylor Plaza
Office of Environmental Safety, Garage 6
Houston, Texas  77030
(713)798-6622 (voice)
(713)798-5558 (fax)
wsnell@bcm.tmc.edu