Re: Radiation Safety Tracking System

VanSant, Stan wrote:

> Does anyone know of a Radiation Safety Tracking software package?
>
> The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta, GA has
> requested that I research and find any and all possible software
> packages that will meet their needs.
>
> Their needs are
>         - keep an inventory of all radioactive materials at the CDC
>                 name, amt. of radioactivity, location, who, date
>                 - track all radioactive materials while at the CDC
>                                 who, what, when, where
>                 - be able to report on the amount of radioactivity of
> the materials at any given                              location at any
> given time (use half-life formulas, etc.)
>
> They would prefer a PC Windows-based system.
> Any information would be much appreciated.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Stan VanSant
> Senior Systems Analyst
> Contractor to the CDC

Stan,

I am assuming that you want a commercial package.  The only one that is
Windows based is HP Assistant from OnSite Systems, St. Louis, MO, phone
is 314 963-9934. Ask for Mike DaPrato.
There is another CHAMMPS which is beta testing its Windows verssion.
Contact Radiaton Technology, Inc. Silver Spring, MD 301 622-9644.

Ralph Lieto
Henry Ford Hospital
Detroit, MI
rlieto@gatecom.com