Release -Reply

Fails to say that "Employees must wash hands before returning to work."

>   DISCLAIMER:
>
>  This E-mail message does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself,
> USNRC, my supervisor, other governmental entities, D&D Racing, my friends or
> my GOD; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on anything; you may distribute
> this posting and all its associated parts freely, but you may not make a profit
> from it
> or include the posting in commercial publications without written permission of
> Hari
> Seldon; further redistributions of this document or its parts are allowed; humor
>  is
> subject to change without notice; humor has slightly been enlarged to show detai
> l;
> any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely
> coincidental; hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold, spindle
> , or
> mutilate; actual mileage may vary; no substitutions allowed; for a limited time
> only;
> this offer is void where prohibited; humor is provided "as is" without warrantie
> expressed or implied; user assumes full liabilities; not liable for damages due
> to use
> or misuse; no shoes, no shirt, no humor; quantities are limited; while supplies
> last;
> caveat emptor; read at your own risk; parental advisory - explicit humor; text m
> ay
> contain material some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is advis
> ed;
> keep away from sunlight, pets, and small children; limit one-per-family please;
> no
> money down; no purchase necessary; you need not be present to win; some mental
> assembly required; batteries are not included; action figures sold separately;
> objects may be larger than they appear in the mirror; no preservatives added; sa
> fety
> goggles may be required during use; sealed for your protection, do not use if
the > safety seal is broken; call before you dig; for external use only; if a
rash,
> redness,
> irritation or swelling develops, discontinue use; use only with proper
ventilation; > avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool, dry place; keep
away from open > flames and avoid inhaling fumes; avoid contact with mucous
membranes; do not > puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit;
do not place near > flammable or magnetic source; reading this Email message may
be hazardous to > your mental health; text used in this Email message is made from
100% recycled
> electrons and magnetic particles; no animals were used to test the hilarity of
this > message; no salt, MSG, artificial color or flavor added; if ingested, do
not induce > vomiting, if symptoms persist consult a humorologist; slippery when
wet; must be > 18 to enter; possible penalties for early withdrawal; allow four to
six weeks for
> delivery.
>
>  This disclaimer does not cover hurricane, lightning, tornado, tsunami, volcanic
> eruption, earthquake, flood, other Acts of God, misuse, neglect, parental
neglect > during your childhood, unauthorized repairs, damage from improper
installation, > typos, future use of any misspelled words, incorrect line voltage,
missing or