Subject: Mass Attenuation Coef.
Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at INTERNET
Date:    12/9/97 10:22 AM

Does anyone know of a site for "Photon Mass Attenuation and
Energy-absorbtion Coefficients from 1keV to 20 MeV".  These are
referenced to "Int. J.Appl. Radiat. Isot" (1982),  which I could not
find either.  I am especially interested in Si, SiO2, and C (diamond).

Thanks,

Michael Krzesniak
Crane Division, NSWC
Code 6051, B-3059