Re: Mass Attenuation Coef.

Look at the NIST Web site.  They have all of the elements.  There is also a site for
Photcoeff, which has several compounds.

Scott Davidson wrote:

> On 12/9/97, you wrote, Does anyone know of a site for "Photon Mass Attenuation
> and Energy-absorbtion Coefficients from 1keV to 20 MeV".  These are referenced
> to "Int. J.Appl. Radiat. Isot" (1982),  which I could not find either.  I am
> especially interested in Si, SiO2, and C (diamond).
>
> I seem to remember some work done by Dimbilow and Francis in Radiation Dosimetry
> for uen/rho values in the energy range of 1 to 10 keV.  Perhaps you can look up
> their work using their names.
> Subject: Mass Attenuation Coef.
> Author:  radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu at INTERNET
> Date:    12/9/97 10:22 AM
>
> Does anyone know of a site for "Photon Mass Attenuation and
> Energy-absorbtion Coefficients from 1keV to 20 MeV".  These are
> referenced to "Int. J.Appl. Radiat. Isot" (1982),  which I could not
> find either.  I am especially interested in Si, SiO2, and C (diamond).
>
> Thanks,
>
> --------------------
>
> Michael Krzesniak
> Crane Division, NSWC
> Code 6051, B-3059
> 300 Highway 361
> Crane IN 47522-5001
>
> Phone: 812-854-6086
> Fax:   812-854-3008
> email: krzesniak@atd.crane.navy.mil

begin:          vcard
fn:             Greg Gibbs
n:              Gibbs;Greg
org:            Colorado Associates in Medical Physics
adr:            1121 Terrace Road;;;Colorado Springs;CO;80904;US
email;internet: ggibbs@csn.net
tel;fax:        719-635-4524
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE