RE: Dispersion Models

David,

The owner of the HOTSPOT code is Steve Homan at Lawrence Livermore.  His
phone is e-mail is shomann@llnl.gov.  I am sure Steve would be happy to
send you a copy of the code.  I use HOTSPOT extensively in hazards
assessment work, so if you have any questions just give me a call or
send an e-mail.

Dennis
Dennis J. Hadlock
1993 South Centennial Ave. SE
Aiken, SC 29803
voice:	(803) 502-9680
fax:	(803) 502-9773
mailto:dennis.hadlock@wxsms.com
Westinghouse Safety Management Solutions