Re: The Gamma Rays of the Radionuclides

At 09:58 AM 12/11/97 -0600, you wrote:
>From:     WERNER K PAULHARDT AT ~AUXPO
>Date:     12/11/97 10:24 AM
>To:       dose-net@orau.gov AT Internet,listserv@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu AT
>          Internet
>Subject:  The Gamma Rays of the Radionuclides
>
>     Does anyone know of a source where I can obtain a few copies of the
>     following references?  You can reply back to my personal eMail please.
>
>     -The Gamma Rays of the Radionuclides (Tables for Applied Gamma Ray
>      Spectrometry), Gerhard Erdtmann and Werner Soyka.
>
>     -Kocher.
>
>     My copies are wearing out and I would like to replace with some new
>     ones.
>
>     Thanks in advance,
>
>     Werner Paulhardt
>     Supervisor-Dosimetry
>     Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Plant
>     werner.k.paulhardt@bge.com
>     410.495.4773

Werner-Good to hear from you again.  I'm not sure where to
get hard copy of this information, but you might want to
contact Harold Schwenn of Canberra at hschwenn@canberra.com
to see if he could tell you...I believe he has purchased a
copy recently.  As an electronic alternative, here's some great stuff
for you and others that might be interested.

An internet energy search using Erdtman and Soyka is available at
http://nucleardata.nuclear.lu.se/database/es/
An alternative version of this using the BNL NNDC NuDat data is at
http://nucleardata.nuclear.lu.se/database/nudat/
This is also available from BNL via
http://www.fysik.lu.se/NuclearData/decserv.htm
INEEL has another great resource for Gamma Spec at
http://wastenot.inel.gov/gamma/

Best regards and best wishes for the holiday season to all
Judd M. Sills, CHP           |   Office: (619)455-2049
General Atomics, Room 01-166C|      Fax: (619)455-3181
3550 General Atomics Court   |   E-Mail:  sillsj@gat.com
San Diego, CA  92121         |