Re: The Gamma Rays of the Radionuclides

We used this publication in the past. As far as I remember both the
authors worked at the KFA in juelich (de).You might find the publication
at :

http://www.kfa-juelich.de/zb/zb.html

At this moment we use 'TABLE of Radioactive Isotopes' by Browne and
Firestone (ISBN 0-471-84909-x) (Library of congres cat QD601.2.B76).
This publication (data) is also available on CD rom, and is slightly
more accurate for gamma spectrometry.

Regards,
Aad van der Kooij
dep. head Health Physics Dept.