Material Free Release Criteria -Reply

Tim, procedures and methods are to be geared to your NRC approved release
criteria.  Which is I believe (like most other NRC licensees) is that you cannot
release any licensed material from your facility unless specifically allowed by your
license/TS.  There is a bunch of  literature and position statements on the release of
material.

H.  Dean Chaney, CHP -  USNRC, Region IV/WCFO
hdc@nrc.gov
ddchaney@castles.com

The views put forth above are my own, and could, but may not necessarily
reflect the beliefs or policies of the USNRC or any other
governmental entity.