Re: Public Information

> Gosh, Sandy, most of the comics I read are Japanese.  Some are even in
> Japanese.  Most of my CD's either go in the computer or belong to a bank.
> What does that make me? ;)

Cute!  That did make me smile. However, the only point I was making
is, that the average person does NOT read the newspaper, let alone
read the editorial pages. That does not mean that I was criticizing,
looking down upon them, considering these individuals lower than
life, etc. It just happens to be the demographics, the facts, and
that when we talk about what we write to the letters to the editor,
that we have to be cognizant of the population that will actually be
reading the words that we submit.

Clear enough?

------------------
Sandy Perle