Re: Public Information

At 14:04 12/17/97 -0600, you wrote:
>As Jeff stated, the average education level in the USA is between 6th
>and 8th grade. Of course the average person in the USA doesn't read
>newspapers, doesn't watch the news, doesn't read anything, except
>perhaps a comic book, or, the back of the latest CD cover, etc.

Gosh, Sandy, most of the comics I read are Japanese.  Some are even in
Japanese.  Most of my CD's either go in the computer or belong to a bank.
What does that make me? ;)

Providing that all importain bit of sarcasm for the day...
Scott Kniffin
Engineer, RSO, CHO
Unisys Corp.
Lanham, MD

The opinions stated here are mine, all mine.  You can't have them.  So there.