Re: Public Information

> From:          "Sandy Perle" <sandyfl@ix.netcom.com>
> As Jeff stated, the average education level in the USA is between 6th
> and 8th grade. Of course the average person in the USA doesn't read
> newspapers, doesn't watch the news, doesn't read anything, except
> perhaps a comic book, or, the back of the latest CD cover, etc.

As a college educater, I always find it distressing to read such
cynical comments.  What's even more distressing is that I agree with
them.

HANDBELL PEOPLE have all gone campan-

David F. Gilmore
Assistant Professor of Environmental Biology
P.O. Box 599, Dept. of Biological Sciences
Arkansas State University
State University, AR 72467
dgilmore@navajo.astate.edu
ph  501-972-3082    fax 501-972-2638