Public Information

As radiation safety professionals (in my case that's a stretch) we should
be well conditioned to the fact that everything we read in the media isn't
necessarily so and that if something sounds too good (or bad) to be true it
probably isn't. The idea that the average level of education in this
country is between grades six and eight is preposterous. I certainly
wouldn't accept something like this as fact without good insights into the
data. Maybe they factor in all of the population regardless of age, those
septuplets would certainly lower the average.