Re: Fire Department Permit and Radioactive Material

At our facility in Boston, we have a permit from the Boston Fire Dept
for the storage and use of various flammable and hazardous materials.
 Radioactive materials are mentioned in the permit, but the permit
defers regulation to the state or federal agency that regulates
radioactivity in Massachusetts....

So, although the fire dept is interested technically, they realize
that it's already being controlled and regulated by other agencies..

Ron Amoling
amolingr@joslab.harvard.edu