Re: Commodities

You wrote:

Can anyone suggest a good text/lit that gives an explaination of most
of the Radioactive commodities that have been used or are being used
in our society.  I am looking for the text to tell me how the
radioactive source is used in the commodity.

LT DAN

I recommend consulting NCRP Report No. 95, "Radiation Exposure of the U.S.
Population From Consumer Products and Miscellaneous Sources".

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@detroitedison.com