Re: nuclear power / environmentalists

I fully share your point. Nuclear ecology has to be promotted and defended
against these international, rich and agressive organizations for which the
unique aim is to destroy the industry and our occidental way of life.
However, nuclear industry has to be kept seriously under control and people
have to be largely involved in this ; to day it pays errors, diffusion of
erroneous information, lies, etc ... all things which cannot be tolerated.