RE: Isokinetic Flow Standards

Sam,

One of our Rad Engineers, Rob Jones, believes he may know a reference.
He states there is a standard for isokinetic particulate sampling - he
believes it is Reg Guide 8.25 "Air Sampling in the Workplace."  Try
checking ANSI N13.1 and N317.

I hope this helps.

	Scott E. Huneycutt
	PFP Radiological Control