Re: Isokinetic Flow Standards

Sam,
There is a discussion on the achievement of representative sampling  in
ducts and stacks, including the role of isokinetic flow, in the Draft
revision of N-13 (1969) which I believe is in the process of being
submitted to ANSI for its approval.  The Chair of the Working Group which
has been laboring on it for lo these many years is:   John A Glissmeyer at
Battelle PNL, e-mail: ja_glissmeyer@pnl.gov.
Andy