Re: Nonukes

This is a significant problem. Unfortunately there are literally tens
of thousands of websites that focus on anti-nuclear sentiments.
There really is no effective mechanism to combat their inaccurate
statements. The internet can be a blessing to communications, but
more often than not, is the vehicle to dissemminate whatever agenda
one finds appealing.  To be effective, WE need to be teaching,
nurturing the youth. We need to be writing letters to the editor
(which has been done quite successfully by many members of the
Radsafe community), we need to be holding teacher workshops and we
need to be talking to community groups, as part of speaker's bureau.

The above will take many years, probably decades for the anti-nuclear
fervor to be turned around, if ever.

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director