Re: Nonukes

By coincidence, I was looking for plutonium pacemakers and found
this today:

http://www.pipeline.com/~happen/lost.html

WARNING Soapbox in use:

The internet is a double edge sword - allowing everyone to be
his/her own publisher makes censorship virtually impossible but this
means that information, misinformation and disinformation can be
published with equal editorial weight.  To combat mis/disinformation
about things radiation, we can publish (on the internet) information,
misinformation, and/or disinformation that supports our positions.
Let your ethics be your guide.

Soapbox available.

On 22 Dec 97 at 15:06, Harold Reynolds wrote:

> While doing a keyword search on plutonium, I stumbled onto the
> following site:
>
> http://www.nonukes.org
>
> The site is loaded with the usual distorted misinformation.  How
> should we combat this?? Or should we??
Kent N. Lambert, M.S., CHP
lambert@auhs.edu
Allegheny University of the Health Sciences
Hahnemann Division
Radiation Physics and Safety, MS 106
Broad and Vine Streets
Philadelphia, PA  19102-1192

215-762-8768 (voice)
215-762-7683 (fax)

Disclaimer:  All opinions are well reasoned and insightful.
Needless to say, they are not (necessarily) the opinions of my employer.