Re: Nonukes

Kent has essentially restated my philosophy, with respect to the
internet, only better! I am sure that the nonukes are saying the same
things we are saying, with respect to what is published on the
various websites, such as University of Michigan, HPS, NEI, ANS etc.
It goes both way. What is correct is in the mind of the reader, based
on their own paradigms.

> The internet is a double edge sword - allowing everyone to be
> his/her own publisher makes censorship virtually impossible but this
> means that information, misinformation and disinformation can be
> published with equal editorial weight.  To combat mis/disinformation
> about things radiation, we can publish (on the internet) information,
> misinformation, and/or disinformation that supports our positions.
> Let your ethics be your guide.

------------------
Sandy Perle
Technical Director