RE: Radiation Safety Training Software

For those of you trying to reach me at 426-0568, try 313-426-3178 instead and
ask for Mike Gilligan.  My software runs on Macs as well as PC Windows and is
in use by the Veterans Administration.

There is one put out by Mike Gilligan of Gilligan Associates which is PC
Windows based.  Very slick, does all tracking of materials, training,
dosimetry, waste, etc.  The phone number 313-426-0568.  Program is
designed for medical broad scope programs.