Re: Scarborough, Tenn

I don't know this particular town, but there are some strange natural
problems in
the mountains of Tennessee and Kentucky that are much more likely sources than
a weapons plant could ever be.  My fiancee's mother's home town is a living
study
in elevated cancer rates.  In her extended family only 3 people out of over 50
don't have a serious illness and/or cancer.  They are the three that moved
out of
the area early in their lives (including my fiancee's mom).

I'd look for heavy metals, poluted water supply and poor nutrition first,
radiation should be way down the list.

More comments?

Scott Kniffin

Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov
RSO, Unisys Corp. @ Lanham, MD
CHO, Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA, Greenbelt, MD

The opinions expressed here are my own.  They do not necessarily represent
the views of Unisys Corporation or NASA.  This information has not been
reviewed by my employer or supervisor.