RE: Nonukes: same discussion

Thank you Sandy but that is exactly why I was saying in my title: "Same
discussion".  When plane crashes, people tend to say plane
transportationis less safe without looking at facts but we find out it
is partly because CNN is bringing the same news and other related
tragedies 24 hours a day. Why ? that is what people want ! will they
care to bring an expert to explain the facts ? If they have time and the
expert can sell more...

Sorry if I sound pessimistic and again I agree we need more education
but what I call human nature is deeply in most of us.

If not, how would you explain that this trend of discussion
(environmentalist, public education etc) always come back into RADSAFE ?

Stephane
RSO
Gestion du Risque\Risk Management
Merck Frosst Canada