Licensed / Unlicensed Exposures

Check out NRC's Health Physics Positions Database at
http://www.nrc.gov

It takes a bit of searching, but it's there.  So far as I've seen over the
years, anyone meeting a state's requirements won't exceed NRC's
requirements, either.

Also, check out Dan Strom's work in the following:

Strom, D.J., R.L. Hill, J.S. Dukelow, and G.R. Cicotte.  1993.  Probabilistic
Descriptions of Human Interactions with Radiation Sources Based on
Historical Accidents.  PNL-SA-22651, presented at the Society for Risk
Analysis Annual Meeting, December 5, 1993.  Society for Risk Analysis,
Atlanta, Georgia.

Respectfully,

George R. Cicotte
Health Physicist III
Ohio Dept. of Health, Bureau of Radiation Protection
Nuclear Material Safety Section
gcicotte@gw.odh.state.oh.us

DISCLAIMER:  The Governor and I don't agree on everything, and this
may be one of those times. . . unofficial unless notified otherwise.