Hot animals

     Hello Radsafers:

     I'm curious to know if anyone transported animals containing RAM
     (I-123,125, & 131) with 10 to 20 mCi of activity. I need to transfer
     these hot animals from one facility to another which is 5 miles away.
     FYI, animals are injected with RAM, imaged and transported back to the
     facility for follow up study. According to 10 CFR 49, part 173.488,
     this seems to fall into a gray area. Any suggestions or hints are
     welcome. Thank you in advance